• 09:00AM - 5:00PM

  • Monday to Friday

Personal Tax Preparation

Business Tax Preparation


Notary Public

  • What do I need to bring to get a legal document notarized?
    • You must bring the Document that needs to be Notarized and a Valid Identification (see Valid Identification section)

  • What types of Identification is acceptable?
    • The Following documents needs to be current or issued within 5 years.
      • An identification card or driver’s license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles;
      • A United States passport;
      • An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody in California state prison;
      • Any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department, if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility
      The following forms of identification, provided that it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number:
      o A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship;
      o A driver’s license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses;
      o An identification card issued by another state;
      o A United States military identification card (caution: current military identification cards might not contain all the required information);
      o An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.
      o An identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government.

  • When can I have my documents notarized?
    • You can book an appointment and you can have them done the same day as your appointment.

  • Do you provide mobile notary?
    • Yes, depending on availability; we can travel to your location to assist within the Bay Area. Please email us for a Quote for Travel Notary Arrangements and Availability.

  • Who needs to come in to get a Document Notarized?
    • The Person signing needs to be present to get documents Notarized.

  • How much does it cost to have a document Notarized?
    • The fees to have a document notarized in person at our office location is in average fifteen dollars ($15) for each signature taken.