• 09:00AM - 5:00PM

  • Monday to Friday

You Have Question?

Take advantage of our callback option have one of our staff members reach you as soon as possible

Contact Us

Tax Preparation Check List

Don't know what to bring? Download the Tax Preparation Check list and save time in your visit.


Filing Your Taxes

Our approach to your income tax preparation is simple. We believe in doing things right the first time. We want the best outcome for your tax situation while complying with all Federal, State and Local law. We consider that all professional income tax preparers must exercise due diligence in making sure the individual or business does not end up in an IRS Audit and resulting in owing additional taxes and or penalties.

File Your Taxes

We would like to make your income tax preparation experience as smooth as possible. We understand that we are dealing with an extremely important financial situation (income tax filing) and rest assure we have your best interest at heart. With the new tax reform, it could create confusion to some individuals and business owners, you can rest assure that we are prepared to help you navigate it. When you set up an appointment with one of our team members, we will be there to answer all your questions and concerns.

Filing FAQs

  • Can I still claim my property tax in California?
    • Yes, you can claim it State and local real estate taxes (subject to Federal limitations)

  • What are the items that we can list on the Long Form? (itemized deductions)
    • The Following is a list of the deductions you can still claim on your Itemized deduction Schedule:
      o Medical and Dental Expenses:
      You can deduct only the part of your medical and dental expenses that exceeds 7.5% of the amount of your adjusted gross income
      o Taxes You Paid:
      State and local real estate taxes (subject to Federal limitations)
      o Home mortgage interest and points.
      o Gifts to Charity
      o Casualty and Theft Losses
      o Some of the deductions are not Applicable to the Federal, It may still be applicable to the State of California or the State you reside.
      o Miscellaneous Itemized Deductions (Employee Business Expenses) for the State only.

  • Are there any homeowner credits available?
    • Yes, you could qualify for the following Homeowners credits.
      • Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit
      • Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit
      • Low-Income Housing Credit (for Owners)
      • Frequently Asked Questions on Capital Gains, Losses, and Sale of Home

  • What are the Education Credits available?
    • The Following credits are available if you qualify.
      • Lifetime Learning Credit
      • American Opportunity Tax Credit

  • What is an ITIN?
    • An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax processing number issued by the Internal Revenue Service. The IRS issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain, a Social Security number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA)

  • Does an ITIN expire?
    • Your ITIN may expire before you file a tax return in 2019. All ITINs not used on a federal tax return at least once in the last three years will expire on December 31, 2018. Additionally, all ITINs issued before 2013 with middle digits of 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 81, or 82 (Example: (9XX-73-XXXX) will also expire at the end of the year. As a reminder, ITINs with middle digits 70, 71, 72, 78, 79 or 80 that expired in 2016 & 2017 can also be renewed.

  • Can I get an or Renew my ITIN with your office?
    • Yes, our staff is ready to assist with ITIN Application or Renewal

  • I received an incorrect Form W-2. My former employer won’t issue me a corrected W-2. What should I do?
    • If by the end of February, your attempts to have the Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, corrected by your employer are unsuccessful, you can request that an IRS representative initiate a Form W-2 complaint. Call the IRS toll free at 800-829-1040 or make an appointment to visit an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC).
      • The IRS will send your employer a letter requesting that they furnish you a corrected Form W-2 within ten days. The letter advises your employer of their responsibilities to provide a correct Form W-2 and of the penalties for failure to do so.
      • The IRS will send you a letter with instructions and Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, or Form 1099-R, Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc. You can use the Form 4852 in the event that your employer doesn't provide you with the corrected Form W-2 in time to file your tax return.
      Depending on the time of year, the IRS may have federal wage information in the form of a wage transcript. See Topic 159 for more information on how to get a transcript of W-2 information. When you call the IRS or visit a TAC office, please have the following information available:
      • Your employer's or payer's name and complete address including ZIP code, employer identification number if known (see your prior year's Form W-2 if you worked for the same employer), phone number, and
      • Your name, address including ZIP code, social security number, phone number, and dates of employment.
      If you file your return and attach Form 4852, you’ll need to estimate the wages you earned, taxes withheld, and the period you worked for that employer. You should base the estimate on year-to-date information from your final pay stub, if possible. When filing a Form 4852 instead of a Form W-2, there may be delays processing your refund while we verify the information you gave us.
      To help protect your social security benefits, keep a copy of Form 4852 until you begin receiving social security benefits, just in case there's a question about your work record and/or earnings in a particular year. After September 30 following the date shown on line 4, use a my Social Security online account or contact your local SSA office to verify wages reported by your employer.

  • Can I file my taxes with the Last Paystub?
    • First You need to request your W2 from your employer, as last resort we can assist you with Form 4852. This form serves as a substitute for Forms W-2.

  • What are the Credits available for a Family?
    • You and your family could qualify for the following Federal Credits:
      • Earned Income Tax Credit
      • Child and Dependent Care Credit
      • Adoption Credit
      • Child Tax Credit
      • Credit for the Elderly or Disabled